Bluebird House “Meadow”
These bluebird houses are a wonderful addition to any yard. They provide much needed nesting space for bluebirds as well as wrens and chickadees.
Our Bluebird Houses feature:
- Box dimensions sized specifically for bluebirds and approved by the National Bluebird Association.
- Interior front wall has slats cut to help fledglings grip to reach the hole.
- Hole sized specifically for Eastern bluebirds to minimize invasion by starlings.
- Interior of birdhouse is left unpainted.
- Easy to use side clean-out door.
- Appropriate ventilation holes to allow airflow.
- Painted in attractive light, natural low profile colors as recommended by the National Bluebird Association.
- No perch or other attachments that would make it easier for other birds to invade. Bluebirds don’t need perches.
- Information sheet about bluebirds and where to install bluebird houses is included.
- Available with mounting pole and hardware.
Out of stock